Sunday 30 May 2010

Blogs I like

I haven't done this for a while, so I thought I would link you to people who blog interesting things and are lovely.

Here's a few for starters (in no particular order);

Fashion Launderette is my cousin Milly's blog. Here she tells everyone in the world how she manages to look so fabulous so much of the time...

Miss Hilton Ink is Milly's equally fabulous and talented sister, who is a brilliant artist and works caring for young people with autism and other challenging behaviour. (I think the creative traits must be on the Hilton side, my sister picked them up but I didn't so much!)

NOLA Noodlings is the Big Easy MCC's blog live from New Orleans, Louisiana by the lovely Pastor Clinton.

Through Myself and Back Again is a life-in-general blog by a friend of mine, who tweets and is visible on Ouch as @lilwatchergirl, and is a research student working on disability and inclusivity in Christianity.

27% is The Girl-belonging-to-lilwatchergirl's blog about how she deals with her father's illness.

Two Mummies are Better Than None is Louise's blog about how she and C. are navigating the stormy seas of the UK adoption process as a gay couple.

At the YLGC meeting yesterday, we talked about the importance of sharing experiences, so I hope that my sharing others' here is interesting to you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Interesting to hear how this links in with the YLGC theme, too.

    ReplyDelete