Sunday 13 June 2010

Life in General

So I didn't leave my job, but I did have to take a significant cut in hours (and, therefore, pay).

However, I have been offered a place at the University of Oxford to study for a Post-graduate Diploma in Theology (PGDip), starting in October! So I'm very excited; looking forward to getting my teeth into some study again. I'm sure it'll be the bane of my life once I start, but right now the idea of being back in an academic library and being full-time curious is just too exciting!

I will be sad to leave my job, and certainly to leave London after six years, but it seems like the right time. My health's not been great lately, but I'm trying to see Oxford as an opportunity to get better, and not to see my health as a reason to put off the course I really want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment